Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lagu Favorit 4

Forever Love

by Gary Barlow


Love, it has so many beautiful faces

Sharing lives and sharing days

My love it had so many empty spaces

I'm sharing a memory now

I hope that's how it stays

Now I'm deep inside love and still breathing

She is holding my heart in her hand

I'm the closest I've been to believing

This could be love forever

All throughout my life

The reasons I've demanded

But how can I reason

With the reason I'm a man

Oh, oh-oh-oh-oh yeah

Hmm

In a minute I'm needing to hold her

In an hour I'm cold, cold as stone

When she leaves it gets harder and harder

To face life alone

Now my dreams are filled

With times when we're together

Guess what I need from her

Is forever love

Ooh, Ooh, yeah

Oh, oh, oh, oh, mm-mm-mm

Oh, oh, yeah

Now I feel forever love

Ooh, ooh

Oh yeah

Well I feel...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan berkomentar dengan bahasa yang santun...