Tuesday, September 14, 2010

lucu pisan euy...

A man went to the police station to file a report regarding his missing wife:
Man: I lost my wife.
Inspector: What is her height?
Man: I am not sure.
Inspector: Slim or healthy?
Man: Not slim - can be healthy.
Inspector: Color of eyes?
Man: Not sure.
Inspector: Color of hair?
Man: Changes according to season.
Inspector: What was she wearing?
Man: Suit - I don't remember exactly.
Inspector: Was somebody with her ?
Man: Yes, my pet dog - Romeo, a Labrador - tied with a golden chain, height 30 inches, healthy, blue eyes,blackish brown hair, his left foot thumb nail is missing, he never barks, wearing a golden belt studded with blue balls, he likes non-vegetarian food, we eat together, we jog together -- and then the man started crying.
Inspector: Let's search for the dog first!!!!!!!
Man: Thank you, sir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan berkomentar dengan bahasa yang santun...